Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A very cool school...




Here it is....the next block of the Village Sampler Quilt (designed by Cheryl Wall) that Kim and I started last week. Since we started the courthouse block last week, I added the steps, garden and lawn to the bottom of the courthouse, and started and finished the school house block! Kim and I got most of it done on Tuesday but I had some quiet time that evening and decided to finish the school house block so I could 'call it done' (other than finishing the flag at a later date). Next up is the church block. It's a cute little church with an ol' fashioned steeple, so stay tuned for that block next! Pop over here to visit Kim's progress on her blocks!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!