So I've had the fabric for well over a year now. I purchased it for 50% off at Joanne's. I bought the .99 cent pattern to use for measurement/reference sake. And it all sat. In a Pile. In my 'office'. Until now. I finally dug it all out and tackled the project! I go in waves with this house. Sometimes I'm really excited to take on a new project here and re-invent a space, and other times, not so much. Well, I am getting tired of the lack of texture and colour, so it's time. I took from the pattern what I liked, made up what I didn't and now I'm well on my way to some new curtains!
I'll show you the finished product once I get some curtain rods!
Apple Blueberry Dump Cake
5 hours ago