Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ladies Who Lunch...






I've mentioned these ladies before (read here for more info from a past post)...but here we are again. This time we headed back to a favourite lunch spot in Chilliwack called Apeldorn's. It is the most adorable tea house with yummy food to boot! We had a great time catching up and laughing. Laughter is so good for the soul. While we were there we were excited to see a fellow, famous blogger-lady. We saw one of the 'Menno Girls Can Cook' ladies out having lunch with all her daughters. I love their blog and use it all the time for inspiring recipes! I had the Dagwood sandwich and orange/cranberry tea, and a sugar cookie to top it all off! Sarah and I drove in together and made a stop at a fabric store on the way home...didn't buy a thing, but had a great visit! Apparently the next stop for the LWL will be in Ft. Langley...sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!