Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year...New Look...

for my blog that is! Well, I can't say that I'm surprised that it's been so long since I posted, because I feel like I haven't had a moment since the beginning of November to get here. For me, if I'm going to do a post, I have to have the time, the desire, and the right mind frame. Many times I've had one or two out of those three, but today's the day I'm three for three! There is so much I could post on I don't know where to begin. Nothing earth shattering. In fact, now that I've been blogging over a year many things will be repeated events, but important to me nonetheless. So, bear with me as I blog back a few weeks and catch up on what's been happening in the Hildebrandt household!
For Starters...Kim and I had our annual open houses this past fall. That's right about where I left off blogging! Literally every spare minute is spent with a project in hand. One of my main focuses the past couple of years has been aprons. I feel creatively curbed when I make them because they are from a pattern, but they're good sellers and they look so darned cute! So...here's a few pics from Open House season. Enjoy!













2 comments:

  1. And it was a great open house! Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, welcome back to the Land of Blog! It's been too long!

    I just put out my little snowman candle mat that you gave me last year... it doesn't go out at Christmas time because it's for WINTER and belongs with my snowmen... ok, ok, JULIANNA'S snowmen! I tell you, my kids and their collections are running my house! But hey, kids and clutter... can't live without either, right?

    Post again soon! xox Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!