Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Relatively Speaking....











Two weekends ago we were able to spend some time with family from out of town. My Aunt & Uncle and cousin came up from Oregon to spend a weekend visiting family. They came up Friday night and stayed until Sunday. Saturday was a relaxed day of visiting while my hubby and cousin went to a Diesel Truck Event here in town. My kids were so excited to see their 'cousins' Kevin and 'Nickel' (Nicole) as my 4 yr old has always called her. We had beautiful weather and the kids had a blast playing outside all day. In the evening we had more family over and enjoyed a bbq. It was so nice that my Grandma could come out for the evening and spend time with her kids, grandkids and great-grandkids! Here's few pics to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Andy! Long time to see those guys! (Wayne and Elaine never change!)
    Thanks for sharing!
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!