1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sqaures) room temp. marg or butter
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup craisins (or raisins if you prefer)
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup shredded coconut - optional
Preheat oven to 350*
In a medium bowl, whisk together: flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside
With mixer: combine butter and sugars until well beat and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla scraping bowl as needed.
Add craisins, choco chips and coconut. Beat until just combined.
Place drops of dough on cookie sheets.
Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- I use parchment paper on my cookie sheets to make clean up a breeze.
- I love, love, love my cookie dough scoop. Keeps the hands clean and the cookies 'uniform'.
- This recipe also works great for freezing your pre-formed dough. Just scoop your dough onto your cookie sheet as you normally would, then throw in the freezer.
- Once frozen, remove from cookie sheet and place in ziploc bags. Ready to bake!
- To bake from frozen: Bake 20-25 minutes.