Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Friday, May 13, 2011

Easy Greek Salad


Really, the key to any good greek salad is the dressing, right?  That's where I cheat.  I run to the local Greek Restaurant down the street and pick up a bottle of their specialty dressing.  I know I'm not the only one girls!!!  Here's the recipe we used for Greek salad at the Passover meal.  We did all the veggie prep the night before.  I have NEVER cut up that many veggies in my entire life!!!  My whole house and car reeked like red onion for days...and oh did we all cry when we were prepping them.  Didn't we Rich?  Again, this is another recipe from allrecipes.com

Recipe for 4 servings:

3/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 cup cucumber - chopped (option: peeled & seeded )
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 cup diced red onion
4 large black olives, quartered
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese

Throw it together and douse it with your favourite dressing!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!