Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Suppers...

Summer Suppers are one of my favorite things about summer.  I tend to cook just as much in the summer as other seasons, but I enjoy the freedom of adding seasonal fruits and salads to round out meals.  We eat lots of our meals on the deck or in the sunroom, if it's not too hot.  The BBQ's always on, and the variety of meats and marinades is fun to try.  For this simple meal it was hawaiian chicken burgers with mozza and pineapple rings, pasta salad and corn on the cob.  Simple, but oh so good!

4 comments:

  1. So I guess we'll just agree that my invitation got lost in the mail...?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute new layout Andrea! i've been thinking of going 3 columns, was it hard to switch?

    pineapple on burgers is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girls...Kim, it was a ken night..sorry:( Besides, I gave you your invite for the next big shindig over here. And Rhonda, going to 3 columns was a little bit of a nightmare...it doesn't format properly, and i had to play around with the new blogger templates a lot...but it works. not perfectly, but it works:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!