Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Market...


Well, I am LONG overdue for a blog post!  The last month really has been a blur of busy-ness around here.  Kids getting back into school routine, me getting back into routine, and me spending hours on end in my sewing room preparing for the Campbell Valley Farmers Market.  I had every hour of every day time budgeted so that I could get everything done!  Because I work 2 days a week, the other days of the week are a balancing act between time with the kids, housework, programs and 'me' time.  The last few weeks have been full of late nights and early mornings. 
I was really happy with the amount of projects I was able to bring to market.  On their own, they wouldn't be enough to fill a booth, but combined with Kim's talents it works just perfect for me. 
Campbell Valley Market is a great venue!  There's lots for the kids to do, and it's really a great community event.  We were entertained with a variety of performers, there were games and kite making for the kids, lots of fresh bread, plant and fruit/veggie vendors, all your favourite fair food, (which I somehow managed to abstain from) and the weather cooperated!  It was a great weekend, and I was able to take home a tidy sum of money for my efforts.
Thank you to all our family and friends for coming out and showing support...it really means a lot!  And, thank you to all of you who purchased our wares. We put a lot of time and effort into our projects and we hope they find a special place in your homes!
Keep watching here for updates on our upcoming Christmas Open Houses!

A few of my projects all ready to go to market...
We were very happy with the way our booth space turned out...although the wind really did try to give us a run for our money!

1 comment:

  1. ~sigh~

    We made it through another market!

    (You take awesome pics, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!