Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oli Does Volley...


Olivia joined the volleyball team this year.  It's so great to see her getting out there and enjoying herself.  She gets a little nervous come game time, but she loves the teamwork and hanging out with friends.  Today was their tournament with a bunch of the local teams.  Abby, Isaac and I rotated our chairs all over the gym to watch her play her games.  It was a fun day...but I have to admit, I don't miss the smell of an elementary school gym filled with hundreds of sweaty little bodies...nope, don't miss it at all.

2 comments:

  1. we joined volleyball this year too and yes, that gym smell *shudder* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cool Andrea! Good for you, getting out there and being so supportive...and I totally agree with you regarding smelly gyms. I told James just the other day that I was being reminded of my elementary school days because the boys have been coming home with that very distinct odor...it's called eau d'elementary:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!