Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Christmas Project...TBC


TBC = To be completed.  A friend of mine recently asked me to teach her a quilting/sewing project.  We had fun browsing at the local quilt shop and choosing one of my favorite lines of fabric by Moda called 'Fruitcake'.  We've spent a few evenings over the past months getting together and assembling this cute table topper.  I've done this particular one many times, but usually with the fall theme.  In all the hustle and bustle of the season, we've had to put this project on hold for now.  It's so close to completion, but there are other projects that HAVE to be finished by Christmas for gifts, and these ones will have to wait!  Speaking of gifts, I did, indeed, complete this exact topper as a Christmas gift for a friend recently.  You'll see the finished product in an upcoming post. 

3 comments:

  1. this is the only kind of Fruitcake that is good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my table topper from a couple of years back... these colors are spectacular too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!