Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Friday, July 24, 2009

Signs of Summer....





Wow....has it really been that long since I've posted??? Ah..summer's here and there's no way I'm going to be sitting in front of the computer when the weather's so nice! So far we've had a great summer, although busy. The kids have been enjoying weeks of VBS, swimming, soccer camp and drama camp....I feel like I've been living in the car! But, next week is lay low week and we'll be getting the trailer ready for camping. One of the best things about summer is the entertaining...now don't get me wrong...I love to entertain year round..it's a very important part of our lives. Rob and I both make a point of opening our home to both our friends and our kids friends, which are often one and the same! But there's something special about summer entertaining...the menu is fun, the decor and scenery are different and it's just waaaay more layed back! So, light the tiki's and fire up the barbee....it's summer time. I love this series of pics. I have many pics of our kiddo's with Ken..one day I'll do a post just for Uncle Ken...but for now here are some pics of Isaac with Ken at one of our Monday night dinners. Ken loves to spend time with all our kids but he has a really special bond with 'bucko' , as he calls Isaac. I know the feeling is mutual....

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!