Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Missing magnets..

I miss having magnets.  I miss being able load up my fridge with pictures of all our friends and family.  Every year the photocards come at Christmas and I love them.  I display them proudly on clotheslines throughout the house. 

So, in lieu of having a magnetic fridge, I trim them all down and crop them as much as I can and then load up my photo stand with a huge collage of all our peeps.  I love passing this collage multiple times each day and being reminded of times with friends and laughter we've shared, and also remembering a friend to pray for during the week.  So here's this year's collage...



Ps..don't panic, if you're picture isn't front and center, you will be rotated half way through the year!

3 comments:

  1. I would looooooove to not have magnets on my fridge. love what you've done with the pictures; such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey andrea, where did you get your photo stand? love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the photo stand years ago from Grandma's attic. They're hard to find..but I'll keep my eyes open Mom:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!