Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Kids & Christmas...

I hand-made a lot of my Christmas gifts this year.  I managed to get everything done ahead of schedule, no all nighters were involved.  I'll post a little more on those projects soon, but my point is, I didn't have a whole lot of time before Christmas to post about all the going ons that we attended. Here's a quick catch up of things the kids were involved in over Christmas.  I already posted about the school Christmas sing a long, but here's a few more.

The children's Christmas program at church was as cute as ever. The uncles came out to see the event. (Rob had to haul Isaac off the stage part way through...for obvious 'parent of a 2 year old' reasons):


Olivia had her Piano Christmas Concert. She played jingle bells and it sounded great!
And the kids helped us out with a few songs on Christmas Eve.  They rang the bells for us while we sang 'Come on Ring those Bells' and they helped us out on kazoos  for the
oh so memorable rendition of 'Mary's Boy Child'. 


All in all a wonderful Christmas Season with a some wonderful memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!