Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Birdie Sling...



Lately life has been crazy.  Like-Uber-Crazy.  I'm not quite ready to put crazy into words yet, but it's an all consuming-wish-I-could-get-away-from-it-for-awhile crazy.  I've neglected the blog a little, but 'family first' is the name of the game.
It's been nice to continue on with sewing.  Sewing and baking and my Bible are what are keeping me sane at the end of each day!  
I have always loved Amy Butler's Birdie Sling pattern.  It's a great pattern and a wonderful bag.  
So...here's my latest Birdie.  I love the bright, summer-ish feel to it.  Turquoise and Red are such great colours together.  Pair this bag with some great flip flops and a pair of sunglasses and I'm ready to call it summer...now if only for a beach and a slushy drink...







3 comments:

  1. Beach & a slushy does sound good! At least we're starting to get the summer weather finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thаnκ уou for ѕhaгing youг thoughts.
    I truly аpрreсiatе уour
    efforts and ӏ am wаiting fοr youг further write ups
    thanκѕ once agaіn.

    Alѕo visіt my websіte ... small loans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!