Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mini Tree Skirt...




I found a tutorial for this mini tree skirt a loooong time ago, and for the life of me I can't remember who did it.  But, to whomever did, my thanks and acknowledgement goes out to you sista, and I will try to dig through the archives and find you to give you proper thanks!
I had fun making this little tree skirt.  Many people have smaller trees these days and it can be hard to find a tree skirt for those little guys!  This pattern was fairly easy and fun to do.  I love how it joins with ribbon at the opening.  Well, Kim's on her way over to do set up for the open house so I'd better get out of my jammies and into work mode!

2 comments:

  1. super cute! weren't these a moda bake shop project? have fun setting up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like this one: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/11/stripey-skinny-seasonal-table-runner.html

    It's adorable! I need to make a new tree skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!