Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Friday, May 8, 2009

Preschool Performance...







Today was a special day at Abby's preschool! The Moms were all invited for a special "performance" followed by a lovely snack buffet! We were treated to some cute hand-made flowers as well as real ones! First the children sang a few songs for us....M-O-M-M-Y to the tune of B-I-N-G-O, and another one about pussy willows, then they recited a poem for us. They sang one song with shakers then came and gave us the shakers that had seeds in them to plant in pots that the children had decorated and filled with soil. It was a fun morning and a great way to spend some much needed one-on-one time with my girl. Abby is a fun-loving, sweetheart of a girl who loves to perform for me! The kids even served us punch and snacks...wow, what a treat! I'm the one used to serving snacks and juice! I'll never forget how proud Abby was to see me there and be able to 'spoil' me for an hour. This will be a special memory for me!

2 comments:

  1. I loved going to my girls' pre-school teas... they were so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the thing I miss most about homeschooling is the Mother's Day teas and homemade mother's day gifts.
    I love the picture of you and Abby together. She is such a sweet girl, and a great entertainer just like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!