Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Elements...




Well, I didn't get Isaac's birth announcements in the mail last week as predicted so I figured the least I owed you was a sneak peak at the elements of them. I had fun creating them and am happy with the finished product. I'll mail them Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. I used 3 theme colors from the Stampin' Up line....chocolate chip, wild wasabi, and soft sky. I love these colors together and they are perfect for a more masculine baby card. I'm used to working with pinks and yellows so this has been a fun, new experience! I'll post the finished product once everyone's had a chance to recieve theirs in the mail! I made 62 announcements and I hope it'll be enough!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh la la, looks interesting! Can't wait to see one in person. hint hint

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!